Android Phones & Tablets How To's, Supported Models, and Troubleshooting
PureFlix is supported on the following brands and versions:
Lenovo, Asus, Samsung, Huawei, HTC, LG, Sony, Blackberry, Xiaomi, Nokia, Amazon, Google
4.4 - 4.4.4 5.0 - 5.1.1 6.0 - 6.0.1 7.0 - 7.1.2 8.0 - 8.1 9
You can check your current software version by doing the following:
- Open your device’s Settings.
- Tap About Device.
- Tap Android Version to display your version information.
You can install the PureFlix app on your supported Android device by doing the following:
- Go to the Google Play store on your Android device.
- Search the Google Play store for "PureFlix".
- Select the PureFlix app and download it to your device.
- Once it has downloaded, open the app.
- Sign in using your username and password created when registering for Pure Flix.
If you are experiencing an issue with PureFlix on your supported Android device please try resolving the issue by doing the following:
Step 1: Test Your Internet Connection
- Open the Google Chrome app on your Android device.
- Go to google.com
- Search "Speedtest"
- Click on "Start Speed Test"
- Once the test has finished, check that your download speed matches our minimum requirements.
Note: If your internet speed is below 0.5mbps, please contact your internet provider in regards to your internet speed as PureFlix requires a minimum of 0.5mbps download.
Step 2: Clear the Pure Flix App Data
- Go to your Home Screen by pressing the Home button on your remote
- From the Home screen on your device, navigate to Settings.
- Select General.
- If you don't see General, continue to the next step.
- Select Apps or Applications.
- Select Manage Applications, Application Manager, or Manage All Apps.
- If you don't see these selections, continue to the next step.
- Scroll down and select PureFlix.
- If you don't see PureFlix, check the Downloaded tab.
- Select Storage.
- If you don't see Storage, continue to the next step
- Select Clear Data, then OK.
Step 3: Delete and reinstall the Pure Flix app
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Search for PureFlix.
- Once in the PureFlix app store page, select Uninstall.
- Select OK to confirm.
- Once uninstallation is complete, select Install.
- Once installation is complete, select Open.
- Sign into PureFlix and try accessing it again.
If you are still experiencing difficulties after completing these troubleshooting steps, please request further assistance by clicking below.
In your request, please include a detailed description of the issue you are experiencing, your current internet speed and inform us if you have attempted the troubleshooting provided.