Apple TV How To's, Supported Models, and Troubleshooting.
Currently, Pure Flix is supported on Apple TV 4th Gen and Apple TV 4K running TvOS 11+
You can verify your version of Apple TV by going to this link: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT200008. Please Note that Gen 1, 2 or 3 are not supported since no third party apps can be loaded to them. You may also verify the TvOS version by doing the following:
- Press “Menu” on the Apple TV remote
- Scroll to and select “Settings” (Looks like a gear icon)
- Scroll to and select “System”
- Scroll to and select “Software Updates”
- Select “Update Software”
Verify the software version is 11.0+
You can install the Pure Flix app on your Apple TV by doing the following:
- Press the "Menu" button on the Apple TV remote
- Scroll to and select the "App Store" (Looks like a blue box with a white "A")
- Scroll to and select "Search" (Looks like a magnifying glass)
- Type "PureFlix"
- Scroll down and select the Pure Flix app
- Select "Get" or the Cloud Icon to download the app
- Once the app has installed, select "Open"
If you are experiencing an issue on your supported Apple TV please try resolving the issue with the following steps:
Step 1: Verify Software Version
Step 2: Uninstall the App
Step 3: Full Restart
Step 4: Install the App