We currently support iOS version 11+
Supported Apple iPhones
5s, 6, 6Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X, XR, XS, XS Max
Supported Apple iPads
5G, 6G, Air, Air2, Mini 2, Mini 3, Mini 4, Pro 9.7, Pro 10.5, Pro 12.9
To Verify that your device is supported:
- Go to Settings
- At the top of settings, you will see your name, along with “Apple ID, iCloud, iTunes & App Store. Select this section.
- Scroll to the bottom and you will see a list of devices that are connected to your iCloud account. The first one you will see will say the name of the device and then below it: “This iPhone/iPad [name of device].” (i.e. if it says “This iPhone X” That means that your device is an iPhone X.)
To find the iOS version installed on your device do the following:
- Go to Settings
- Select General
- Select About and then locate the Version.
Version 13 is the most recent version. Please note that iOS 11 and 12 are supported as well.
To add PureFlix to your iPhone & iPad please do the following:
Search the App Store for "PureFlix" and download the app onto your Apple device.
Open the PureFlix app on your Apple device.
Sign in with the email address and password you registered your Pure Flix membership with and start streaming!
If you are experiencing an issue with PureFlix on your iPhone & iPad please do the following:
Step 1: Test Your Internet Speed
- Go to google.com
- Search "Speedtest"
- Click "Run Speed Test"
- Once the test has finished, check that your download speed matches our minimum requirements.
Step 2: Restart your iPad or iPhone:
- Please power off your Apple device
- Wait 30 seconds
- Finally power the device back on
Step 3: Delete then Reinstall the PureFlix App
- Tap and hold the PureFlix app until the app starts wiggling
- Tap the "X" on the upper left of the PureFlix
- Select "Delete"
- Once the app is deleted, follow the "Installing Pure Flix" steps listed above to reinstall the Pure Flix app.
If you are still experiencing difficulties after completing these troubleshooting steps, please request further assistance by clicking below.
In your request, please include a detailed description of the issue you are experiencing, your current internet speed and inform us if you have attempted the troubleshooting provided.