Xbox One How To's, Supported Models, and Troubleshooting.
All Xbox Ones are supported, including the Xbox One S and Xbox One X.
Note: We do not support Xbox 360 at this time.
- Start on the Xbox One dashboard and go all the way to the right on the Xbox One dashboard using the left analog stick or the directional pad.
- Select “Search” in the lower right-hand side of the screen.
- Using the on-screen keyboard search for “PureFlix”.
- Please select the PureFlix app when it appears in the search results at the top of your screen.
- On the screen for the PureFlix app, select “Get” on the right-hand side of your screen.
- Once installed, use the on-screen keyboard to sign in with your email and password matched to your PureFlix membership
Step 1: Test Your Xbox One Internet Connection
- From the home screen, press the large Xbox button on the top center of the Xbox one controller
- Then using the left analog stick navigate all the way to the right and select “Settings”
- Next, you will select “Network” followed by “Network Settings”
- Finally, on the right-hand side of your screen under “Troubleshooting” select “Detailed Network Statistics”.
Step 2: Delete and Reinstall the PureFlix Channel
- Begin from the Xbox Dashboard.
- Press the large Xbox button on the top center of the Xbox one controller then move down and select My Games & Apps.
- On the left-hand side of your screen select Apps from the options listed.
- Highlight the Pureflix app and press the Menu button on the controller (small button with 3 horizontal lines).
- Select Uninstall All.
- Select Uninstall All again to confirm.
- Once the channel is uninstalled, follow the "How do I install PureFlix on my Xbox" steps to reinstall the channel
Step 3: Clear your system cache
- Turn off your Xbox One.
- Once the indicator lights on the front of the Xbox One and the console's power brick are off, unplug the power brick from the back of your console.
- Wait at least 30 seconds.
- Plug the power brick back into your Xbox One and turn it on.
If you are still experiencing difficulties after completing these troubleshooting steps, please request further assistance by clicking below.
In your request, please include a detailed description of the issue you are experiencing, your current internet speed and inform us if you have attempted the troubleshooting provided.