The Following browsers are supported for viewing Pure Flix. However, you may need to verify that the browser is up to date.
- Click the 3 lines at the top right
- Click “Help”
- Click “About Firefox”
- Firefox will immediately check for downloads and install if there are any (You may have to restart Firefox)
- Click “Customize and Control Google Chrome” located at the top right (looks like 3 vertical dots)
- From the drop down menu select “Help”
- Select “About Google Chrome”
- The window that appears will automatically check for updates and show you the current version of Chrome. If an update is available, Chrome will be updated automatically. After Chrome is updated, click the “Relaunch” option to restart chrome and complete the update
You will want to verify that all your Microsoft products are updated including Microsoft Edge. In order to update Microsoft Edge it requires that the PC get a full update. To do this please contact Microsoft in regards to updating their products.
Microsoft Contact Number: 1 (800) - 642 - 7676
- Open the “Apple Menu” (located at the top left as the apple logo)
- Click “App Store”
- Click “Updates” (located on the left hand side toolbar)
- Locate “Safari”
- Click “Update” (Update all will do every app)