Lenovo, Asus, Samsung, Huawei, HTC, LG, Sony, Blackberry, Xiaomi, Nokia, Amazon, and Google.
Supported Software Versions
4.4 - 4.4.4 5.0 - 5.1.1 6.0 - 6.0.1 7.0 - 7.1.2 8.0 - 8.1 9
You can check your current software version by doing the following:
Open your device’s Settings.
Tap About Device.
Tap Android Version to display your version information.
You can install the Pure Flix app on your Supported Android Box by doing the following:
Go to the Home screen on your Device.
Go to the Google Play Store on your device.
In the Google Play Store search for “Pure Flix”.
Click on the Pure Flix app.
Click “Install” on the app store.
After the download has finished click “Open”.
When the Pure Flix app has opened sign in with the email address and password you have associated with your Pure Flix account.
You can now start enjoying all the great content that Pure Flix has to offer!
If you are experiencing an issue with the Pure Flix app on your Android Box please try resolving the issue with the following troubleshooting steps:
Step 1: Test Your Internet Connection
- Go to a supported web browser on a computer (Safari, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome).
- Go to www.speedtest.net.
- Run the speed test to check your download and upload speed.
- Check that your download speed matches our minimum requirements.
Step 2: Clear the Pure Flix App Data
- Go to your Home Screen by pressing the Home button on your remote.
- From the Home screen on your device, navigate to Settings.
- Select General.
- If you don't see General, continue to the next step.
- Select Apps or Applications.
- Select Manage Applications, Application Manager, or Manage All Apps.
- If you don't see these selections, continue to the next step.
- Scroll down and select Pure Flix.
- If you don't see Pure Flix, check the Downloaded tab.
- Select Storage.
- If you don't see Storage, continue to the next step
- Select Clear Data, then OK.
Note: Some Android Boxes do not have the option to clear Pure Flix app data. If you are unable to complete these steps, continue troubleshooting below.
Step 3: Restart Your Android Box
- Power off your Android Box by holding down the power button.
- Confirm that you want to turn off your Android Box.
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Press the power button again to power your Android Box back on.
- Once your Android Box finishes turning on, try Pure Flix again.
If you are still experiencing issues please follow the steps below to uninstall and reinstall your Pure Flix app.
Step 4: Delete and Reinstall the Pure Flix App
- Go to the Home Screen on your device.
- Go to the Play Store app.
- Search for Pure Flix.
- Select Pure Flix from the search options.
- Once in the Pure Flix app store page, select Uninstall.
- Select OK to confirm.
- Once Uninstallation is complete, select Install.
- Once installation is complete, select Open.
- Try Pure Flix again.
If you are still experiencing difficulties after completing these troubleshooting steps, please request further assistance by clicking below.
In your request, please include a detailed description of the issue you are experiencing, your current internet speed and inform us if you have attempted the troubleshooting provided.